Digital Product Director
Do you want to bring your unique skills, diversity of thought and different experiences to a powerful network of specialists?
We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
As a Digital Product Director, you’ll be a planner/buyer looking to make a move into a more strategic, product and technology role within our buzzing agency, Amplifi.
What will you be doing?
- You will draw on thinking and capabilities from across the Dentsu operating model as well as external partners in order to develop and implement new products, strategies, and frameworks.
- You will be responsible for the creation of products that will facilitate Amplifi to transition its output from Traditional to Programmatic over the next 3 years.
- You will engage with all of our key media owner partners’, to ensure that we are getting the most out of their products and core propositions.
- You will work with media specialist teams to understand the benefits and pitfalls of our current tools and systems and consider the requirements for best in class solutions. Work to re-develop these or create new solutions from scratch in order to deliver this.
What is my team like?
- The Product Team is a team dedicated solely to finding ways of working that will future proof the Amplifi business and deliver upon the DAN ambition of being a 100% Digital Economy Business by 2020.
- We have a trail blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded!
What are we looking for?
- You’ll be an excellent project manager and a natural when it comes to making ideas a reality and streamlining processes.
- You’ll be looking for a step up into a more strategic/ product based role and will ideally have experience in planning/buying or strategy already.
- You will have a strong knowledge of the key trends and challenges that are affecting our industry today and will ideally have experience in writing opinion pieces or white papers.
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network