Digital / Programmatic Project Manager
We are looking for an exceptional client facing project manager, skilled at managing and delivering Dynamic Creative, Ad-tech, and Programmatic Media projects from inception to completion, to become a part of an elite team that gets projects completed on time, on budget and to our exceptionally high standards while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and forward thinking agency environment.
Working closely with clients, subject matter experts and third party vendors, you will manage multiple concurrent projects across multi-disciplinary teams to meet our clients’ strategic marketing objectives. As a vital member of the agency team, you must be proactive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and be confident in your ability to meticulously organise and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, keeping all stakeholders up to date with progress and overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way.
If you are up to the challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to apply your trade.
- Work with department leaders to understand project management support needs to identify appropriate resources
- Work with management to scope out project management support for new business and adjust support for existing business when/where necessary
- Ability to learn independently and proactively address challenges
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and cross-functional team members via web-based project management software
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet continuously changing needs and requirements
- Oversee all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication to stakeholders’ fullest satisfaction
- Lead internal and external status meetings effectively; capture, store and distribute meeting notes
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to internal teams and/or client stakeholders
- Act as point of escalation internally and with the client for all issues, bug reports, and change orders Draft SOWs with input from other team members and obtain proper internal approvals
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- Free Eye Test
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible Fridays
- Local discounts
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
Dentsu Aegis Network