As a Director in our Client Services team you will develop deep and long term relationships with senior stakeholders at key clients. Developing long term, high level digital strategic plans for our Clients. You will be a point of escalation for client issues and take responsibility for client revenue and business growth.
- Ability to apply knowledge of how to leverage core digital media channels
- Demonstrable understanding of the broader digital media landscape
- Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
- Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business – business parameters objectives and priorities
- Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client strategy and presentations
- Establishing processes to run account activity; managing for quality control and creative problem solving
- Stay informed about advances in digital marketing in order to foster expertise and the continual transfer of knowledge to account teams and clients
- Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations for business and digital marketing change
- Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
- Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Develop an holistic understanding of the agency and the business conditions
- Hold a highly respected internal and external reputation
- Proactively support the following AD board objectives:
- cross-selling and profitability control
- new business generation
- maximising the potential of junior staff
- other internal agency improvement projects
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network