Display Account Manager
Digital is core to what we do at Amplifi, and we have ambitions to be 100% programmatic in the digital sphere. We do not see programmatic as a channel, but just the way that media will all be delivered in the future. Amplifi’s other key vision is to be our media owners’ partner of choice. By building the strongest possible relationships with media partners, we believe we are able to deliver best for both clients and DAN. By taking this bold step we will bring this vision to life by establishing the true value of media, make all media real time, identify key audience partners for our clients & challenge and develop new commercial models.
The Government media team is a specialist unit within Amplifi. The UK Government is one of the largest advertisers in the country spending over £150m per year on paid media. Being part of the Government Media Team opens you up to some of the highest spending and most varied campaigns that run in the UK. We cover everything from Give Blood, to Army Recruitment, to abusive relationships, to Road Safety and many, many more. Post Office is also part of the government team’s portfolio of clients. Very few of our campaigns have commercial objectives (with the exception of Post Office) – we focus instead on behavioural change.
At its core the purpose of the Digital Media Managers role is to:
• Support the AD to develop innovative and ambitious digital plans and solutions that deliver clients objectives and digital KPI’s
• Work collectively with team to execute campaigns brilliantly and deliver against trading priorities
• Know their products, services and client business trends to deliver innovative, ambitious ‘on-brief’ digital planning solutions across core and emerging platforms
• Manage a team to deliver outstanding Digital planning and innovation
• Manage the quality of their team’s output and ensure best practice processes are followed
• Be an ambassador for Amplifi, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of Aegis
• Be the day-to-day client point of contact for all operational elements of the campaigns
• Work in tandem with the wider Amplifi digital team to realise the overall digital ambitions and direction for clients
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and hit apply
Dentsu Aegis Network