The Display Administrator will be supporting the team on implementational planning and activation of the group email campaigns for Barratt Homes.
This involves pulling together weekly reports, updating excel feeds of data, updating of weekly analysis, liaising with suppliers to gather information and ensure campaigns go live when they should do, supporting the team on pulling together the monthly audit, ensuring the right tracking information is provided to the creative agency and ensuring the right email campaigns go live when required.
This person needs to be a good communicator both verbally and written, enjoy working with numbers and have good excel/spreadsheet experience as most of the analysis/data entry work is using spreadsheets.
- Pulling together weekly reports
- Updating excel feeds of data, updating of weekly analysis, liaising with suppliers to gather information and ensure campaigns go live when they should do
- Supporting the team on pulling together the monthly audit, ensuring the right tracking information is provided to the creative agency and ensuring the right email campaigns go live when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has excellent excel skills including: data entry, basic formulas and pivot tables and has an ability to check and recheck work to ensure accuracy s
- Ability to listen, take instruction and feedback and engage with the role.
- Demonstrate initiative / have an enquiring mind to want to learn and develop, taking responsibility with guidance for their own development – able to apply themselves.
- Able to communicate and have the right attitude in the office: respect for others, able to communicate verbally and punctuality
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network