Are you an enthusiastic Display expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
The purpose of this role is to support and execute display campaigns and strategies to ensure on time delivery and properly business results.
• Assist and support the tactical execution of all display campaigns
• Traffic and manage the campaign management process
• Track and report on campaign results, gather data analysis and participate in weekly calls
• Assist in pulling 3rd party research and maintenance of budgets, flowcharts and supporting documents
• Generate campaign reports and update reporting engines
• Develop and maintain accurate project plans for client status updates
• Participate on calls and development of materials as necessary
• Understanding of Display Media
• Knowledge of Excel
• DoubleClick and ComScore experience
• Analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills
Dentsu Aegis Network