Executive Assistant to the CFO & CPO
This is an exciting role looking after the UK CFO and UK HR Director for Dentsu Aegis Network. Reporting to the UK CFO & UK HR Director, the purpose of this role is to provide one-to-one PA support with all aspects of the CFO’s and HR Director’s work.
In this role you will be providing support to both the CFO and UK HR Director in varying capacities from diary management, email inbox management, travel bookings, expenses, meeting arrangement and general administrative tasks. You will be a key member of the team and play an important role in helping to organise the work of the HR department and support key activities of the CFO.
The PA role is a varied and busy role that will support the CFO & HR Director in all aspects including:
- Day to day diary and inbox management as well as ad hoc filing and printing.
- Serve as first point of contact for the UK HR Director & CFO
- Leading the organisation of numerous high profile meetings throughout the year with internal and external senior stakeholders by composing and distributing presentation materials, agendas and papers as required.
- Organising HR workshops and calls.
- Typing internal and external emails and drafting documents/correspondence for senior executives which may include offer letters, contracts and salary review letters.
- Management of global travel, including flight and hotel booking and itinerary planning
- Responsible handling of highly confidential client and staff information.
- Liaising with HR leaders and other key stakeholders from across the Dentsu Aegis Network business, in conjunction with other team members, to support the HR strategy.
- Liaising with senior leaders including the DAN CFO, DAN COO, DAN Chairman and other DAN Executives and their PA’s locally and internationally to support DAN priorities.
- Requesting Purchase order numbers for Finance and HR and approving invoices.
- Reconciling expenses.
- Providing support on Organisation Design project work
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone passionate about Finance and/or HR with a proactive customer service mind-set who appreciates the confidentiality and sensitivity that the role requires. The role requires a mature a professional approach.
Desired attributes will include:
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial with a robust, determined hands-on approach which ensures tasks are completed to the fullest in a timely manner.
- Must be resilient and be capable of coping with the continuous challenges of the role as well as calm in pressured situations.
- A natural people person who is skilled at gaining trust and is a proven collaborator.
- Enthusiasm and warmth of personality that allows and facilitates successful internal relationships whilst maintaining the confidentiality and professionalism needed for the role.
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail and data.
- Highly professional and trusted support
- The ideal candidate could have 10+ year’s experience as a PA/EA
- Proven experience as a personal assistant/Executive Assistant supporting executive level individuals in large multinational organisations
- Technically proficient with using Microsoft office Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well the ability to trouble shoot technology issues and problems as they arise.
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to foster strong internal relationships.
- Previous experience having supported a CFO and/or senior HR executives is highly desirable
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
What you’ll get from us:
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as media planning, performance marketing, marketing effectiveness, media buying, mobile first, social, creative, etc.
So, how do you apply?
If you feel this role could be what you are looking for – please send a copy of your C.V
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network