Executive Deskside Support Analyst
Executive support analyst working for some of the top media agencies in the UK. Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) own a number of agencies in differing media disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in a varied and challenging environment with a great deal of development potential.
Someone who has worked in the media industry before would be ideal for the role. There will be a requirement to deal with a number of high priority requests from VIP and board level members of staff. The candidate will need excellent communications skills to liaise with the business including other members of the IT support teams to update them on a wide range of requests and incidents to be resolved.
Reporting into the Executive Team Lead, you will need to:
- Provide high level support for approximately 200 VIP staff including a number of high profile and short notice requests from the business.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to act calmly under pressure with staff at all levels.
- Setting up internal/client meetings, Polycom units and skype for business conference calls.
- Monitor progress of call resolution within the agreed SLA guidelines
- Take responsibility for calls assigned to the VIP support queue in the first instance or directly to you, monitor progress for VIP requests assigned to other teams through to resolution.
- Manage calls with internal support and 3rd party suppliers where necessary through to closure
- Provide support for desktops, laptops, MACs, printers, mobile devices including phone and tablets, peripherals and other hardware support where necessary, or escalate to 3rd party hardware support
- Provide documentation when changes occur, bug fixes found or new items introduced into the environment
- Any other tasks or projects assigned by the Executive Support Team Lead
Essential Technical Skills
- hands-on experience of Microsoft desktop environments
- hands-on experience of Apple Mac hardware and Mac OS 10.8 – 10.12
- Good knowledge of:
- Windows 7/8/10 OS
- Microsoft Office 2010 to 2016, Office 365 & Skype for Business
- Internet Explorer/Chrome web browsers
- Hardware and Peripherals
- Mobile devices
- Exposure to:
- Call Management Systems
- Polycom conferencing and Skype for business conferencing/enterprise voice
- Windows mobile, iOS and Android devices
- Audio visual systems (TV/Projector systems)
Essential Personal Qualities and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of the onsite and remote support teams, customers and 3rd parties
- Ambitious, articulate person, with a desire to progress their career
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under presurised situations
- Organised approach to work, ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Positive and adaptable attitude
- Ability to relay technical information to staff of all levels calmly and methodically
Dentsu Aegis Network