FP&A Senior Analyst
The role is an essential part of the UK Finance team for Denstu Aegis Network (DAN), driving the Financial Planning & Analysis agenda for 30+ entities across the UK.
The role will ensure:
- Reporting of Actuals, Forecasts and Budget are insightful, actionable and drives the business forward
- Coordination of Forecasts and Budgets are transparent and efficient
- Internal processes are continually enhanced, allowing more time for innovative and thought provoking value-add analysis
The role requires a FP&A specialist who will bring energy and passion to this dynamic, diverse and highly acquisitive company.
They will need to influence and inspire all levels of the Finance team – the Brand Finance teams, the local Finance teams and other key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get commercial exposure across the wider business and at the same time, redefine the FP&A process within the finance department.
The role will report directly into the FP&A Director.
- Working across all UK brands (approx. 35 reporting entities) in a central FP&A team, reporting to the FP&A Director
- Key stakeholders: EMEA Finance team, Director of Corporate FP&A and Data, UK&I CFO, UK&I Executive team
- Analysis of UK consolidations for EMEA and the UK Executive team which includes:
- Month end results
- Annual Budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly FY outlooks
- Quarter end packs
- Year end packs
- Several other adhoc requests
- Detailed variance analysis and interrogation of brand data in order to identify:
- Trend analysis which could be applied to future forecasts
- Anomalies which could be errors and therefore need correcting
- Completion of reporting analysis templates for all UK submissions which includes writing commentary and analysis for month end performance and forecasts vs Budget/PY
- Using BPC (reporting system) to extract data for review and build useful reports for the business
- Preparation of internal Executive Management Information Packs
- Working with other members of the FP&A and Data teams to provide useful MI to the business
- Qualified accountant with FP&A experience in a fast paced, ambitious and multinational environment
- Proven experience of business partnering and commercial acumen, with proven capability to communicate financial performance to senior executives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills with an inquisitive mind
- Knowledge of the Media or Digital sectors
- BPC/SAP experience (strong preference)
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get exposure to some of the key decision makers within the business and be able to make significant changes the to the FP&A process moving forward, thereby allowing you to make a name for yourself within an exciting work environment.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
So, how do you apply?
If you feel this role could be what you are looking for – please send a copy of your C.V
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network