Are you an energetic Part-qualified, finance graduate and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
The purpose of this role is to assist in delivering timely and accurate management account information to the business through analysis of business unit performance to support decision making.
This role will also work closely with Operational Finance (based in India) to review operational finance work to be included in the monthly management accounts.
- Month end day-to-day contact for offshore finance team's queries.
- Preparation and first review of journals and Balance Sheet recs:
- Review of journals prepared by offshore finance team;
- Preparation of key balance sheet account reconciliations, including accrued income, deferred income, accruals, prepayments and WIP balances.
- Assist to ensure the accurate submission of all month-end balance sheet, income statement, and CPS data in BPC.
- Responsibility for business costs review and recharges.
- Support operations team in delivery of the monthly revenue reconciliation process, ensuring that forecast data matches underlying system information.
- Management Information:
- Population of management information reports;
- Assist in the preparation of management information for key stakeholders, including the Central UK Reporting team and senior management, on P&L and balance sheet variances at month-end, reforecasts and on an ad hoc basis as required;
- Revenue reporting, weekly, monthly, or as required by the business.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to FM based on sound analysis
- Support FM on providing information for UK requirements (including surveys, management accounts analysis, commercial analysis from financial data, other adhoc requests).
- Timesheet analysis.
- Partner with FM to deliver clean audit – leading the coordination with offshore finance and the business on preparation of audit deliverables.
- Responsibility to work with Finance Teams in other brands around the network.
- Various ad-hoc requests from the business as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and experience
- Part qualified finance graduate with 1-2 years’ experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong theoretical knowledge of IFRS and local market accounting standards
- Ability to be accountable and take ownership for key tasks and responsibilities on a day to day basis.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in demanding fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to deliver the strategic objectives of the market
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities with the ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with senior management
- Exhibits a drive for continuous improvement of processes and operational excellence in their area of responsibility
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients’ problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives
About Dentsu Aegis Network:
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 123 countries worldwide with over 27,000 dedicated specialists.
Dentsu Aegis Network