Global Account Coordinator
This position resides in Amnet, The Dentsu Aegis Programmatic specialist division. Amnet leverages Technology and Data to drive value and efficiencies across Programmatic media practises.
This is a fast growing organisation within Dentsu Aegis, we are gaining tremendous traction within an expanding organisation. The successful candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to take on the challenge, be focused and passionate about the programmatic ecosystem.
- Supporting the growth of Amnet Global, focusing mainly on developing the relationship with clients
- Account Servicing to handle basic client queries and support Global Account Manager
- Creating media plans and insertion orders adhering to defined business processes within Salesforce and Finance management system
- Day-to-day running and scaling of accounts, developing on-going interpersonal communications
- Working with an Account Manager to deliver reporting and ad hoc requests
- Liaising and coordinating the local markets activities to insure that the clients KPIs are met and best practices are implemented correctly.
- Partnering with the Global Account Manager by supporting tactical needs to achieve and surpass revenue targets and KPIs.
- Working with the Campaign Management team to create case studies, Post-campaign analysis and increase campaign performance
- Working together with internal SMEs to develop media partnerships, reporting and audience insights
The Ideal Candidate
- 6 months - 1 Year of experience within Digital Media/Programmatic
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail data input precision is a must
- Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Technical aptitude and ability to converse clearly with internal and external clients
- Proactive thinker who maintains a positive attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Strong work ethic and high integrity a must
Annual holiday (25 days)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Critical Illness Cover
Pension (4% Company Contribution)
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Partner Life Assurance
Financial Education Tool
Income Protection (70% of salary)
Cycle to Work
Holiday Buy & Sell
Give As You Earn
Birthday Day Off
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Agile - We need to be nimble, quick and flexible, thinking and acting differently.This means acting with freedom, deciding with speed and keeping it simple.
Pioneering - We're innovating, risk-taking self-starters, building an industry legacy This means being constantly curious, taking risks to succeed, and being passionate about thought leadership.
Ambitious - We have a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded. This means going the extra mile, having our eyes on the prize and having rapid and ruthless focus.
Responsible - We take individual and collective responsibility for our thoughts and actions. This means taking ownership, being good citizens and being transparent.
Collaborative - We work together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partner together locally to provide the best client solution. This means collaborating across the network; sharing success models; and attracting, developing and mobilising the right talent.
Dentsu Aegis Network