Global Audits Manager
We are looking for a Global Audits Manager to join the Global Clients & Media Brands division of Dentsu Aegis Network. This person would ideally have experience working on global audits in a media company, or in a finance company working on media clients. The purpose of the Global Audits Manager role is to support the Contracts & Compliance global team by:
- Network Management during Contract Compliance Audits for Global Clients e.g. ensuring Local Markets stay on track across the audit stages: Pre (SOW/ADR, collection of data in secure FTP), During (on-site visits) and Post (responses to audit report and learnings)
- Audit Records Management e.g. maintaining Audit Database and monitoring Audit learnings with markets
- Collaborative issue resolution with the Contracts & Compliance global team and Local Markets
- Escalation path to the Senior Manager, Contracts & Compliance team
Monitoring Global Client Contract Compliance Audits
To be the DAN Global Contract & Compliance first point of contact for all Dentsu Aegis Local Markets:
- Communicating and coordinating Global Client audits with Local Markets
- Ensuring NDAs and Audit Scopes of Work match client contracts
- Providing guidance to Local Markets around audit process and testing
- Controlling (and assisting Local Markets to control) information flows with auditors
- Delivering consistency of approach with client audits across all markets (eg. Audit findings and market responses reviews)
- Escalating and discussing key issues with the Contracts & Compliance global team to allow effective resolution and senior level monitoring.
- Day-to-day contact for Local Market and Auditors.
- Initial point of contact for DAN Global Account teams re Global Client Audits.
- Client facing role (e.g. Audit and Marketing Ops’ teams).
The Ideal Candidate
- Commercially minded with a natural ability to identify issues and create solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to remain calm, positive and meet deadlines through excellent project management skills.
- Agile-minded and comfortable working within a complex industry and across different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Naturally curious to interrogate and validate information, high attention to detail.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working as part of a team or under their own initiative
- Experience in an international media agency or in accountancy firm undertaking media agency audits beneficial.
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACA) whilst useful are not essential for role.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative services.
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum, and supported by its specialist brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), and 360i.
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists. For more information, please visit: www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
Dentsu Aegis Network