Data-Security Change Manager (Awareness & Engagement)
In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering a global engagement model and framework specifically around the evolving data security risk affecting Dentsu Aegis Network.
Reporting into the Group Chief Security Officer you will use innovative tools creating engaging communications to support and drive increased employee and user engagement across our global business.
Design, lead and plan communication strategy covering a range of data security related global campaigns, projects, services, messages, audiences and channels.
- Develop a strategic approach to managing communications in support of our data security strategy.
- Create key messaging framework, write/edit content that brings our data security story to life including video, internal social campaigns, articles, sites, apps, presentations, events etc.
- Manage key channels in support of our data security strategy and push the boundaries to deliver communications that is different and better.
- Develop multi-channel approach to communications and design communications for our predominantly millennial audience using core collaboration, digital and social channels.
Business partner our brands and functions to drive improved communications and engagement
- Act as a trusted advisor for key stakeholders within relevant brands and functions.
- Develop strategic narrative in support of our brands and functions to drive consistent and compelling story telling across the organisation.
- Develop tailored communications approaches and plans for relevant threats and initiatives.
- Build communications capability with key leaders and help them to deliver engaging and authentic communications to our employees.
- Build awareness and educate our global employees on data security issues and topics through innovative communications approaches.
Support Group Security Office activities and initiatives; playing a proactive role in ensuring our profile is maintained as a high performing function
- Work in partnership with the broader Group Security Office and impacted Technology leads on shared programmes of activity.
- Build and maintain an engaging an effective platform to educate users around data security risks in order to meet governance, regulatory and client obligations.
- Support the development and facilitation of internal data security related events, such as induction and training workshops, crisis management scenario simulation exercises.
- Build consistency and fuel curiosity in who we are and what we do and our value proposition to the brands and functions.
- Coach and support our Global Communications Network to deliver effective and engaging global messages.
- Seek out best practice and new approaches to communications to ensure we are leaders in what we do.
Measure our success to ensure effectiveness in driving business results
- Provide measured results to demonstrate campaign and communications effectiveness driving areas for improvement
- Develop a regular measurement framework for key communications channels
- Seek out qualitative and quantitative insights in everything we do
- Increase engagement across the business year on year
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be an innovative, resilient and competent change management professional
- Possess a clear and effective communication style and the ability to influence and engage with employees
- Previous experience working in a global technology/data/security/compliance business
- A proven track record of delivering significant programmes on time and to budget
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. Our strategy is driven by our unique operating model, our unique culture and one vision; to innovate the way brands are built.
Dentsu Aegis Network