Global Investment Manager- Productivity
This role is reporting to the Global Investment Directors.
The role focuses on the delivery and management of Performance Related Incentive Payments (PRIPs) across a number of DANs’ global clients.
Based on guarantees of media buying performance, the PRIPs are of huge importance to the clients and are critical to the commercial success of the agency.
The role involves ensuring timely reporting as well as actively managing value delivery for a selection of brands but there is also scope to become involved in other departmental projects.
This role involves some exposure to senior people internally and also to 3rd party auditors.
No travel is involved in this position.
Key responsibilities and skills:
Work closely with Investment Directors in the Global Investment team, local markets, and 3rd party auditors to ensure commercial delivery on existing clients and for new business pitches.
Fulfilling responsibilities requires:
- Understanding of DAN, Client, and Auditor methodologies on key clients.
- Daily management of workload and communication internally, and with the markets, ensuring timely delivery of reporting.
- Being on top of ongoing workload – taking ownership for the work, creating trust from directors.
- Participating and contributing in internal and auditor meetings.
- Establishing close working relation with internal stakeholders (account team and business leads) and local teams (account and Amplifi).
- Being culturally sensitive when working with local teams, and be open and interested about experiencing an international work culture.
- Learning from local markets; identifying similarities and differences between trading and buying practices across borders and sharing best-practices cross-market.
- Seeking feedback on performance from line managers and peers.
- Showing engagement, curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Being very accurate and precise in all reporting work, requiring a good level of analytical and numerical skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Having a strong command of Excel; being able to construct formulas, work with links, debug technical issues, and work across several templates simultaneously.
- Having an good understanding of media metrics (GRP, planning vs. buying audience, rating, CPM, CPE, CPA, CTR, CPC, insertion, panels, cpSpot, rebates, AVB, inflation…etc.).
- Communicating clearly and effectively with line managers and local teams – getting your point across, being straight forward and honest.
- Raising issues to line managers immediately; asking questions when faced with ambiguity or doubt.
- Sharing any good practice and learning with the team; suggest recommendations and improvements where it felt appropriate.
- Managing workflow upwards as well as downwards in an effective and efficient manner.
- Acting as line-manager to an exec / senior exec, monitoring and guiding their performance
- Assuming responsibility for ensuring complete accuracy with regards to all reporting deliverables.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for:
- An energetic, enthusiastic candidate that brings a positive can-do attitude
- Someone who is able to manage and prioritise work-loads
- A team player; you are happy to support colleagues at all levels at all times.
- You are committed; reliable; diligent and set high personal standards for yourself
- You have good initiative and proactivity – you are hands on and a “problem solver”
- You have personal integrity and are able quickly to earn the respect of your peers
- You are highly numerate and an excellent communicator
- You are sociable, interested and interesting
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience in the advertising/media industry (agency/client/auditor); preferably at a global level and are interested in the world of communication
- Experience of media performance tracking and delivery for international clients and a solid understanding of the basic principles of how media is bought and traded
- Good command of Excel and other Office software
- Proven ability to co-ordinate and manage projects, involving numerous stakeholders
- Experience of line managing an exec. Preferential but not essential.
Annual holiday (25 days)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Critical Illness Cover
Pension (4% Company Contribution)
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Partner Life Assurance
Financial Education Tool
Income Protection (70% of salary)
Cycle to Work
Holiday Buy & Sell
Give As You Earn
Birthday Day Off
About the Company
The Company at a Glance:
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Our values define what is important to us and how we do business. They are a shared set of beliefs, which drive our behaviour and bind us together beyond individual brands and geographies. As Dentsu Network and Aegis Media came together to create Dentsu Aegis Network, we engaged with our people to identify the values which made sure we retained the best of our collective heritages, created the opportunities to collaborate with Dentsu Inc. and would be critical to the successful delivery of our new vision. Our values are:
Agile – we need to be nimble, quick and flexible, thinking and acting differently
Pioneering – we’re innovative, risk-taking self starters, building an industry legacy
Ambitious – we have a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded
Responsible – we take individual and collective responsibility for our thoughts and actions
Collaborative – we work together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partner together locally to provide the best client solution
Dentsu Aegis Network