Global Media Partnerships Coordinator
This position resides in Amnet, The Dentsu Aegis Programmatic specialist division. Amnet leverages Technology and Data to drive value and efficiencies across Programmatic media practises.
This is a fast growing organisation within Dentsu Aegis, we are gaining tremendous traction within an expanding organisation.
The purpose of the role is to support the Media Partnerships Manager identifying and creating revenue driving opportunities through the expansion of media partnerships. This includes the setup of Private Market Places, and monitor the performance of partnerships to provide ongoing insight, and best practices.
The Media Partnerships coordinator is key when it comes to building strong relationships on a day to day basis with Media Partners.
- Collaborate with existing partners to ensure Amnet has preferred access to global and local media supply
- Identify and develop new partnerships with global and local supply relevant to Amnet’s clients
- Support Amnet team to deliver strategies across display, video, mobile/tablet and any new formats
- Collaborate with Amnet teams to provide insight and support in order to plan and deliver strategies across global campaigns and develop Private Market Places as required
- Support ongoing assessment and reporting on the performance, revenue and growth opportunity for media partnerships
- Support regular campaign reporting as required and support Amnet teams with data analysis and any required actions
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on the continued value of existing partnerships
- Implementation and troubleshooting of Private Market Places with Amnet teams and supply partners
- Provide the team with industry-related updates
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, sociable and out-going
- Commercial skills
- Preferably some relevant experience within Digital Media/Programmatic
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Focuses on building relationships
- Thinks on a Global scale
- Shows interest in the industry
- Planning and Organising
- Highly proficient with computers/software
Annual holiday (25 days)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Critical Illness Cover
Pension (4% Company Contribution)
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Partner Life Assurance
Financial Education Tool
Income Protection (70% of salary)
Cycle to Work
Holiday Buy & Sell
Give As You Earn
Birthday Day Off
About the Company
The Company at a Glance:
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Dentsu Aegis Network