Graduate Ad Operations
Ad Operations graduate role is a new position at Fetch created to support the approach and application of ad serving requirements on digital campaigns.
Fetch is the market leading mobile media agency, and works with all new and innovative formats in evolving media channels. Fetch works with leading mobile commerce clients, including eBay, Facebook, Apple Music, Uber and Expedia.
This new role has been created to bring in a technically savvy, innovative thinking problem solver to support each new tracking challenge on each new platform for market disrupting clients.
This is a vital role within our growing Data & Operations team at Fetch. Data & Operations is a global team working with all agency clients across all Fetch Global offices London, Berlin, San Francisco, LA, New York and Hong Kong !
Your key responsibilities, in the initial:
- Aid in adserver setup across the agency for global clients
- Apply problem solving skills to apply available technology and solutions to new media opportunities and betas
- Help define the requirements of our internal datawarehouse and dashboarding solution, FetchMe, to deal with future tracking data
- Help clients to effectively measure campaign effectiveness in an increasingly cookie-less world
- Work seamlessly with all Fetch clients and Fetch offices (London, Berlin, San Francisco, LA, New York, Hong Kong)
Additional responsibilities as you gain experience in the role:
- Support Ad Ops manager with the definition of best agency practice in digital trafficking setup
- Aid in the training and technical awareness of colleagues and clients
- Work with technology partners to identify new approaches and product betas available to Fetch’s top tier clients
What we would like you to bring:
- Problem solving, and a creative approach to using technical solutions
- Able to communicate complicated technical setup with non-technical colleagues
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects / requirements concurrently
What could we offer:
Great working environment, development and learning opportunities, industry recognition and fantastic opportunity to grow within our evolving business alongside free breakfast, agile working, fantastic social events and trendy location.
If you are interested in this opportunity "apply now"
Dentsu Aegis Network