Group Account Director
icuc create genuine connections between brands and their audience across communities and social media.
That’s what makes us the world’s largest social media management agency.
Be a part of it!
WHO ARE WE?
At icuc we are passionate about helping brands navigate the opportunities and challenges that social media offers. We provide an end-to-end social media solution from strategy to implementation and from protection of reputation and users, through to campaigns, content and frontline customer engagement. With over 600 people from every walk of life in 35 countries we pride ourselves on being powered by our people.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We’re looking for an outstanding Group Account Director to provide strong leadership to our clients whilst delivering world-class social media management. You will be passionate about how social media can have a positive impact on a business.
SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
- You will head up our key client relationships, providing market leading strategic counsel ensuring they receive the best return on their social investment
- Provide inspirational leadership, motivating and mentoring a team of Account Directors, Managers and Executives
- As a leader in your field you will be adept at understanding the needs and objectives of the client and how optimising social can make the biggest impact to ensure commercial and strategic client growth
- You will foster an environment of collaboration, promoting cross-discipline thinking across media, creative, strategy and engagement.
- Extensive experience in a senior role working across multiple stakeholders gained in a social/ digital agency
- Ability to work strategically across diverse clients utilising your knowledge of the digital/social space and its role within the wider marketing ecosystem
- Extensive experience developing ROI frameworks and measurement analysis
- Proven experience in acquiring new business and growing client accounts, increasing investment
- A desire to participate in agency pitches and events
- Proven experience managing and motivating a large team with a passion for driving progression and the well-being of your team
THIS SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get little perks such as free toast/cereal in the morning, free tea/coffee and fruit, team days out, two extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and many more perks to make it a great place to work. Beyond that you’ll be part of a vibrant, collaborative, and forward-thinking agency, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network