Group IT Audit Manager
To safeguard the current and future economic value of DAN by identifying control risks within the business and examining and evaluating the adequacy of controls to mitigate those risk.
This could be through a variety of methods, including undertaking internal audit reviews, facilitating risk management activities, the development of policies and procedures, managing self-assessments and carrying out investigations. The person in this role typically has responsibility for audits across the Technology (IT) function.
- Oversee the design and delivery of the audit plan for the Technology (IT) function.
- Manage staff within the team to achieve department objectives, including resourcing and people development.
- Supervise and undertake audit projects to departmental and other appropriate (e.g. IIA, ISACA) standards.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Regional CIO and their direct reports) to help ensure the audit work carried out adequately addresses the key risks in the Group.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level.
- Prepare appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting.
- Work with other team members to ensure audit work and other projects undertaken throughout the Group provides appropriate assurance.
- Play a key role in the continuing development and improvement of the Risk & Audit team.
- Take responsibility for delivering designated ad-hoc projects, in particular those with a technology element, such as development of Neon portals.
- Carry out and oversee other work (e.g. investigations) as required
- Strong IT audit/technology background, ideally in a managerial role (typically 7 to 10 years’ experience).
- Relevant IT/auditing qualifications (e.g. CITP, CISA)
- At least 6-8 years previous IT audit experience, although candidates with an operational IT background may be considered;
- Use of data analytics within audits;
- Has undertaken security audits;
- Working in a global organisation with senior stakeholders;
- Risk assessment prior to undertaking an audit; and
- Project/Programme assurance.
- Relevant auditing qualification (e.g. CISA, QiCA, ACA, IIA)
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll be supported to take a key role over the Group’s IT expenditure. As the role is wide ranging you’ll also be expected to lead others in the team, and provide assurance over all aspects of IT including functionality, commercial suitability and security.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly exciting & fun place to work but, as part of the Global team, you’ll also have the opportunity to travel internationally as part of the job. As part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 38,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as media planning, performance marketing, marketing effectiveness, media buying, mobile first, social, creative, etc.
So, how do you apply?
If you feel this role could be what you are looking for – please send a copy of your C.V
Dentsu Aegis Network