Head of PPC
Smarter than the rest, your default setting is wondering 'What if?' You're into the latest development in digital, constantly curious about what's new, and up to speed with industry opinions in the press. You can see the big picture without losing sight of small details, and you never stop finding ways to make things better.
As a Head of PPC, you will be championing the PPC offering at iProspect and be responsible for iProspect’s overall Paid Search strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Define and deliver the next evolution of PPC and become a thought leader within the business.
- Work closely with procurement and commercial teams to bring in the best tools and technologies.
- Define best channel practices
- Lead community meetings
What are we looking for?
- A PPC champ, with a great track record in paid search.
- Someone who is client centric
- A confident presenter
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because digital doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and tactics that will teach us a few things too.
What we’re like
Drive, digital-obsessed and excited by what we do — that's us. We live to get the best results for our clients, especially if it means doing something no-one's done before. We think as a team.
With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, creating online experiences people really connect with.
What about my team specifically?
At iProspect paid search is everything from Bing to Baidu, Amazon to Auchan. We answer over 400 searches every second with connected, relevant experiences from the worlds most loved brands. Helping brands connect with the right people at key moments by using data to deliver personalised, adaptive and valuable experiences. Our paid search pr is integrated, omnichannel and omnipresent, consumer driven and data led – a unique proposition that positions our clients to win in today's digital economy and ensure they're for future-proofed success.
You'll join a passionate community of 100+ of the best search specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded sorts in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities, to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
- As part of our wellness program, you will receive your very own Fitbit.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network