Who are we?
We are 360i - Data-Driven Creativity
360i is a progressive digital agency powered by curiosity. 100 people, 23 nationalities spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency in the Dentsu Aegis Network always striving to make tomorrow better than today.
We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pitches resulting in new relationships with TSB, Burger King, Lidl and Rituals. We have an empowered and free-thinking agency culture and new members joining the team will be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to be accountable for the agency and its work as well as their own.
Our agency is made up of 3 key pillars: Insight-Led Planning, Socially-Centric Creativity and Media
What’s the Job?
We are on the hunt for an Insights Analyst. This person will sit in the Insights team, a team of six people, and report into a Senior Insights Analyst.
The Insights Analyst will be responsible for providing valuable quantitative and qualitative research for our clients using a range of tools – feeding into our Strategy team with important insights about brands, topics and industries relevant to our clients, but also feeding important data-driven research to our Creative and Media teams across the agency.
Who are you?
- Previous experience working in a research/insight/planning role linked to marketing
- A committed and confident approach to delivering the smartest work to our clients
- Proven experience at delivering valuable research or insights, going beyond the numbers to understand the story behind the data, and identify real opportunities for clients
- Contextualises work with key client objectives, understanding how to separate the important from the interesting
- You are driven to understand what makes people tick – have a strong interest in analysis of human behaviour and have a natural curiosity about marketing, branding, advertising, communications, culture and society
- Any knowledge of broader research tools and methodologies that can contribute to the constant innovation of the insights department and wider teams would be an advantage, such as social listening
- You have a passion for marketing, innovating ideas and building business
- You are unafraid to voice your opinion and ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results for the business
- Fantastic attention to detail that can be relied upon
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network