Junior Data Analyst
We are seeking a bright and smart implementation specialist to work within iProspect’s fast growing Data Systems team.
As a Data Systems Executive, you will work within an industry leading team of experts to build data visualisation and reporting solutions on our existing platforms, as well as inputting in to the development of these products so we can continue to deliver cutting edge marketing intelligence solutions for our clients.
You will be given the opportunity to build experience in this area and gain exposure to many new and evolving technologies being utilised to help our clients businesses. These include:
- Using a number of different industry leading visualisation and reporting platforms
- Data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook and other online sources
- Our ambitious cloud technology and machine learning plans
- Setting up new data dashboards and reports
- Working with various APIs to move data between platforms
- Working with diverse data sources such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, other marketing platforms
- Working in an agile environment and taking ownership of work that is assigned to you
- Communicating the status of work to internal stakeholders
- Estimating the amount of work required to develop agreed solutions
- Inputting into wider Data Systems team strategy to help build product offering
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in data modelling
- Knowledge of connecting to REST APIs
- Knowledge of different data schemas
- Prior experience of data visualization either at work or in education
- Happy to learn on the job and research and implement their own solutions to problems
- Existing knowledge of digital marketing measurement and visualization platforms
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about the internet, technology, and keeping track of new developments within the industry
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network