We are looking for a Junior Designer to develop and manage creative activity across a range of Owned and Earned and Paid Social clients. You will work with our investment teams to deliver best in class creative through both content creation and sub-editing of specialist work.
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity when submitting your application can you include your portfolio! :)
• Can work with investment teams to understand their challenges and objectives
• Can clearly communicate investment briefs to external parties
• Contribute the development of idea generation
• Manage multiple projects
• Work with investment teams and clients to lead management of creative projects
• Attend client meetings where required to discuss activity or training
• Support senior members of the team with new business assets
• Working with other marketing channels to ensure integration is delivered to maximise client returns
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in a digital design related position, ideally within an agency environment
• Proven track record of dealing with successful content creation
• Experience with managing multiple design projects to a high quality
• Interpreting and challenging client briefs
• Keen interest in design, keeping informed of latest updates and tools within the digital design industry
• Ability to develop highly accurate creative plans
• Understanding of digital marketing, SEO and social media
• Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
• High degree of competency in the discipline-relevant programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
• Diligent and concise workflow
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & business insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network