looking for a confident, dynamic driven creative thinker who is self-motivated to join our team of design specialists as a Junior Designer!
You will have the opportunity to work across a range of high profile brands across different sectors of the industry, including travel, retail, leisure and financial services. You will be expected to respond to briefs and produce inspiring and innovative ideas, designs and solutions for advertising across multiple channels. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing!
- Generating breakthrough designs and constantly striving for new, better, and innovative solutions.
- Managing workflow efficiently and taking responsibility for timing and delivery
- Presenting work coherently and persuasively
- Expressing ideas and solutions in a form that clients can buy
- Exhibits strong design thinking and the ability solve diverse problems.
- Understands brand continuity, brand guidelines and brand positioning.
- Contributes and communicates ideas, opinions, and visual thought processes and decisions coherently and effectively.
- Effectively manages time to visualize and design effectively.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of technology and its applications, and creatively support its effective use to solve business problems.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for creative work to be performed for clients, with guidance from seniors and directors.
- Active in goal planning and identifying training needs. Provides constructive suggestions and feedback to directors on the creative team, structure and process.
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for from YOU!
- Relevant experience in an advertising, digital or marketing agency
- Experience in working in/with agency's
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network