Junior Management Accountant
The purpose of this role is to provide accounting support to the financial controller and finance business partners to ensure achievement of revenue and profit targets and delivery of strategic and operational goals for the global divisions.
- Delivers accurate and reliable output on specific tasks supporting insightful, high quality financial reporting to business leaders
- Working with Operational Finance to the deliver month end processes (both P&L and Balance Sheet) for Global Clients & Network Brands
- Work with the finance administrator to deliver the month end cost allocation, recharge and accrual journals for Travel, Expenses and Corporate Credit Cards for all global divisions
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packs including variances analysis and meaningful commentary to the finance business partners
- Support in the delivery of quarterly forecasts and full year budget
- Assist the financial controller in delivery of a high quality control environment through active enforcement of policies and procedures
- Support with specialist finance activities including but not limited to cash management and credit insurance
- Assistance with audits (client, internal and external) and regulatory compliance
- Identify and drive operational improvement in finance and business processes
- Provide a wide range of on-going and ad-hoc financial support including input on commercial, financial, client, legal and other issues.
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CA), at least 2 years’ experience
- Management accounting experience required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines with a strong ability to self-manage
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – We need to be nimble, quick and flexible, thinking and acting differently. This means acting with freedom, deciding with speed and keeping it simple.
Pioneering – We're innovative, risk-taking self-starters, building an industry legacy. This means being constantly curious, taking risks to succeed, and being passionate about thought leadership.
Ambitious – We have a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded. This means going the extra mile, having our eyes on the prize and having rapid and ruthless focus.
Responsible – We take individual and collective responsibility for our thoughts and actions. This means taking ownership, being good citizens and being transparent.
Collaborative – We work together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partner together locally to provide the best client solution. This means collaborating across the network; sharing success models; and attracting, developing and mobilising the right talent.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll receive on the job training, up skilling and development to progress your career within the Finance team and take on more responsibility within an exciting work environment. For the right candidate, we will also provide study support to help you become a qualified Finance professional.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider Finance function once you have proven yourself.
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 38,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as media planning, performance marketing, marketing effectiveness, media buying, mobile first, social, creative, etc. So, how do you apply? If you feel this role could be what you are looking for – please send a copy of your C.V
Dentsu Aegis Network