Media Assistant (Graduate)
Are you looking for a career in a dynamic, social and exciting industry?
iProspect are looking for a new Media Assistant to sit within our client services team. This is a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives and Managers, assisting in their day to day duties and development of campaigns.
- Proactive support role for team: most specifically executive and Manager
- Uses research tools to pull data and insights as requested by the team. Provides supporting work for planning processes.
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research, client presentations.
- Collates client performance data monitoring performance vs. forecast, identifying anomalies and escalating issues.
- Actions small campaign requests with supervision
- Supports team in day-to-day administration of client account e.g. keep folders and files up to date and manages client status reports
- Supports financial delivery: Raises POs and keeps PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Understands client terms of business, ensuring accurate media schedules and correct invoices are supplied to clients.
- Chases invoices to ensure prompt payment
- Attendance at all relevant training, and media owner presentations.
The starting salary for our graduate scheme is £15,500 and during the first 2 years of your employment with us you will be on the scheme. In that time we will give you lots of training and development and guide you towards a progression to an Executive role. In return for your hard work whilst on the scheme we will hold regular reviews (around 6 monthly) and increase your salary at each review.
These positions are permanent and will give you an great start to your career in media!
The Ideal Candidate
- An interest in media
- Project Management skills
- Strategic thinking skills – the ability to question and challenge briefs, where appropriate, is crucial as well as the ability to work with, and support, the client’s planning agencies.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of English is required
- Proficient in office packages e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network