In Carat we are looking for a Media Executive to join the team. This is an exciting role which could suit someone who is looking for their next role in media or marketing.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and assist in managing the client’s business and to keep day to day activities running smoothly. May supervise an assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to work across some of our flagship brands!
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and (where appropriate) local markets across DAN to meet client service needs
- Uses research tools to provide insights and supports on planning as needed
- Reviews client performance data to influence planning and forecasting, identifying anomalies and working with the manager to resolve potential issues
- Interrogates client briefs to understand the core objectives
- Coordinates activity ensuring projects and plans deliver against objectives and on time/budget, and schedules meetings
- Connects with key day-to-day client contacts to support delivery of communication and service, and updates plans accordingly
- Works with manager to organise and present new client induction to Dentsu Aegis and brand
- Takes ownership for updating and distributing weekly reports, ensuring specialist team delivery against any client actions
- Supports account Manager and wider team with general client liaison and administration
- Oversees assistants on ad hoc queries
- Ensures quality control of client-facing plans/reports/invoicing
- Works with assistant to manage financial processes
- Pulls data for auditors
- Works with manager to manage assistant, ensuring sufficient training and development
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication / numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and open to new ways of thinking, always looking for opportunities to drive a client’s business forward
- Analytical and able to provide clients with clear and concise information and deliver with confidence and conviction
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network