Media Investment Executive
The role focuses on the delivery and management of PRIP (performance related incentive payments) across a number of DANs’ global clients. Based on guarantees of media buying performance these PRIPs are of huge importance to the clients and are critical to the commercial success of the agency.
This role involves some exposure to senior people internally and to 3rd party auditors.
No travel is involved in this position.
Key responsibilities and skills:
Work closely with Investment Manager and Director in the Global Investment team, local markets, and 3rd party auditors to ensure commercial delivery on existing clients and for new business pitches.
Fulfilling responsibilities requires:
- Understanding of DAN, Client, and Auditor methodologies on key clients.
- Daily support in the management of workload and communication internally, and with the markets, ensuring timely delivery of reporting.
- Being on top of ongoing workload – taking ownership for the work, creating trust from managers.
- Participating, learning and contributing in internal and auditor meetings.
- Establishing close working relation with internal stakeholders (account team and business leads) and local teams (account and Amplifi).
- Being culturally sensitive when working with local teams, and be open and curious about experiencing an international work culture.
- Learning from local markets; identifying similarities and differences between trading and buying practices across borders.
- Seeking feedback on the work form line managers and peers.
- Showing engagement, curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Being very accurate and precise in all reporting work, requiring a good level of analytical and numerical skills.
- Having a good command of Excel; being able to construct formulas, work with links, debug technical issues, and work across several templates simultaneously.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with line managers and local teams – getting your point across, being straight forward and honest.
- Raising issues to line managers immediately; asking questions when faced with ambiguity or doubt.
- Sharing any good practice and learning with the team; suggest recommendations and improvements where it felt appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for:
- Committed, reliable, diligent, setting high personal standards, energetic, enthusiastic, determined and proactive.
- You have personal integrity and are able quickly to earn the respect of your peers.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, open,
- A team player; happy to support colleagues at all levels at all times.
- You are sociable, interested and interesting
- You will be highly numerate and an excellent communicator.
- You have work experience (ideally in the advertising/media industry (agency/client/auditor)); and are interested in the world of communication.
- Good command of Excel and other Office software.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate and manage projects, involving numerous stakeholders.
Annual holiday (25 days)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Critical Illness Cover
Pension (4% Company Contribution)
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Partner Life Assurance
Financial Education Tool
Income Protection (70% of salary)
Cycle to Work
Holiday Buy & Sell
Give As You Earn
Birthday Day Off
About the Company
The Company at a Glance:
Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
Our values define what is important to us and how we do business. They are a shared set of beliefs, which drive our behaviour and bind us together beyond individual brands and geographies. As Dentsu Network and Aegis Media came together to create Dentsu Aegis Network, we engaged with our people to identify the values which made sure we retained the best of our collective heritages, created the opportunities to collaborate with Dentsu Inc. and would be critical to the successful delivery of our new vision. Our values are:
Agile – we need to be nimble, quick and flexible, thinking and acting differently
Pioneering – we’re innovative, risk-taking self starters, building an industry legacy
Ambitious – we have a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded
Responsible – we take individual and collective responsibility for our thoughts and actions
Collaborative – we work together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience and partner together locally to provide the best client solution
Dentsu Aegis Network