Multi-Media Regional Executive
Do you want to be fully immersed into a client facing role?
You will be building credible connections as well as growing your expertise within a diverse multimedia planning and buying role from day one.
What will you be doing?
- You will solely be working on the Regional Part of the GM account (General Motors), with a view to working across multiple client groups, allowing diversity and growth opportunities.
- Youll be applying your media expertise and client knowledge to develop a deep understanding of what will and wont work for your clients across the regional market place.
- You will work across a multi-media landscape, planning and buying across press, radio, OOH, direct mail and digital with support from our programmatic team. You will work closely with Amplifis internal partners within the Dentsu Aegis Network (Carat, iProspect and AMNET).
- You will have the scope to develop your role across other clients. Amplifi has a broad range of clients including FMCG and Blue Chip clients, within the portfolio and there is a huge opportunity to grow and progress.
Who are we looking for?
- You will ideally have some experience of planning, buying and implementation of digital display campaigns or you would have some experience in a role developing digital plans and solutions that deliver clients objectives and digital KPIs.
- You will enjoy owning investment decisions which maximise income and always be looking to proactively pitch relevant opportunities in order to drive incremental income
- You will be a natural at relationship building and your clients and internal teams will see you as their go to person for queries, issues or delivering client service excellence!
- You will be naturally curious, always asking the tough questions to deliver the best planning solutions for your clients and knowing when to push back on briefs to enable the best delivery.
- Youll be a self-starter who takes responsibility for their own development and drives their own progression and learning.
- Youll have great knowledge of the digital landscape and have a desire to learn other channels such as Programmatic & PPC.
- Youll also enjoy reporting on campaigns and their performance and being able to deliver this back to clients and internal teams alike.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, then get in touch with us and hit apply.
Dentsu Aegis Network