New Business Director
We are recruiting for a New Business Director for Dentsu Aegis Network North. You will lead on all new business pitches across our 4 northern hubs (Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh and Newcastle). Our growth story is impressive and we are looking for someone who can help maintain this success.
If you are keen to hear more then click apply!
- Leads New Business team –with primary responsibility for Manchester and oversight of new business teams in Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh
- Draws up and delivers a plan to achieve new business targets in line with the overarching business strategy
- Develops New Business Prospecting Plan, list and contact strategy
- Defines clear and effective process for running new business pitches
- Leads certain pitches (according to size/complexity)
- Leads pitch orchestration (Requests for Information, pre-pitch and pitch)
- Ensures quality of pitch strategy, process and presentation
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience in either a media, creative or marketing agency with responsibility for running and leading pitches
- Creative and technical writing to craft our new business pitches
- Experience of database management (MS Dynamics & Salesforce preferably)
- Knowledge of best practice Business to Business marketing techniques
- Knowledge of PR/Social Media engagement
- Project management of pitches
- Ability to evaluate an opportunity; accurately assessing agency suitability, potential commercial value, and percentage likelihood of conversion
- Able to mobilise the appropriate agency resources for each opportunity in order to create compelling value-driven sales collateral relevant to each new business prospect.
- To have a deep understanding of our client base, and to be able to interpret how our activities on their business translates in to external opportunities to bring new business in to our agency network.
- To contribute to our new business marketing strategy; helping to shape the content, determine the formats, agree the recipients, and confirm the regularity of communications.
- To have the personality, demeanour, intellect and gravitas required to communicate and motivate at all levels of business, both internally and externally
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network