Posterscope is part of Dentsu Aegis, a network of companies dedicated to innovating the way brands are built for clients through best-in-class expertise in media, digital and creative communications services.
In the UK there are five business units in our out-of-home (OOH) brand cluster:
Posterscope - The largest business unit; an independent out-of-home (OOH) planning and buying agency, a digital thought leader and a true pioneer in OOH.
PSI is an international OOH agency who plan and buy for international central budgets predominantly, but not exclusively, in airports.
MKTG UK is an experiential and sports & entertainment marketing agency which creates and delivers meaningful interaction between brands and consumers through emotionally impactful experiences.
Liveposter is a dynamic digital technology business for OOH.
Open Outdoor is an OOH specialist that works with a wide range of independent agencies and marketers.
We are creating a collaborative, agile space for our staff enabled by an exciting refurbishment programme at our main site location. We are looking for an experienced, confident, conscientious and self-motivated person to join us and help us change the way we work and enjoy our space. Previous experience of managing an agile office will be preferred; a proactive and positive attitude is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills.
Most of our 250 staff are based at the Qube, Whitfield Street across one complete floor (19,000 sq ft) of a mainly open-plan tenanted building. Our Office Manager role will be based at the Qube with some oversight required of our other small office locations in Clerkenwell and Shoreditch and to provide occasional support for our Posterscope team based in Dentsu Aegis offices in Manchester.
The Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of our space and manage the day-to-day relationships with landlords and their management teams. Key responsibilities of the Office Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration and sharing best practice with the Facilities Management team at Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
- Managing our Reception team of 2 full-time receptionists, ensuring we always have sufficient cover to provide a friendly and professional welcome for all our clients and guests
- Ensure all our public spaces, including reception area and break out spaces, are kept well maintained throughout the day
- All health and safety compliance
- Office services & maintenance
- Environmental management and compliance, including IS014001 accreditation
- Staff communications and inductions
- Fleet management for our small pool of company cars
- Business Continuity Plan updates and maintenance
- Planning and organising office moves
- Development and mentoring of direct reports and other support roles
- Other ad hoc duties and responsibilities consistent with office management
The Ideal Candidate
Requirements of the role:
- +5 years experience of managing an office of similar size
- An enthusiastic nature, helpful, proactive and a team player
- Up to date with health & safety legislation and company compliance requirements
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Able to work under own initiative and think ahead to avoid potential issues and to provide solutions
- Experience of agile office environments would be a definite advantage
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-Of-Home communications agency and knows how consumers behave when Out-Of-Home more comprehensively than anyone else. Posterscope understands how Out- Of-Home advertising integrates with other media, including mobile and digital, and pioneers trials to understand how consumers do and will use emerging and evolving technologies both now and in the future
Dentsu Aegis Network