Office365 Product Analyst
DAN is recruiting an Office 365 Product Analyst to join the Product Team and play a leading role in those key strategic areas of focus. This is a hands on roll across all areas of the Product Group, whether that is in Office 365 projects, supporting an ever developing and evolving integration agenda or owning critically important governance processes. It is ideally suited to candidates who have a genuine interest in Office 365 and have comfortable technical knowledge covering the applications suite. Moreover candidates who are adept at taking ownership of work packages and delivering and communicating in a clear, organised and agile way.
The role will report into the Global Office 365 Product Owner and will be based in Manchester.
Project and interface for Office 365
· Drive O365 related projects –OneDrive, enabling external sharing, SharePoint Online
· Supporting Product Owner with process driven activities across the stack
· Support UAT testing of new and existing business capabilities
Product communications and business readiness
· Create and update documentation and artefacts align to the product stack .These are frequently requested by technology stakeholders to ensure the Business is adopting (and promoting) approved and compliant solutions (Office 365)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical messages to business users
· Informing stakeholder community of product updates via internal channels
· Maintaining and proactively updating all areas of the DAN 365 Intranet site & Service Catalogue
· Preparing for new product releases following a standard release process - content creation, technical preparation and/or other Business Readiness considerations
The Ideal Candidate
· Resilient, motivated, resourceful, focused
· Must be innovative, an excellent problem solver and look to consistently drive improvement
· Strong technical knowledge of Office 365
· Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities
· Clear and effective communication style
· Ability to effectively collaborate/influence at all levels and build and manage relationships
· Previous experience of working in a global business essential
· Agile/prince practitioner
· Knowledge of ITIL
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
In 2015, DAN initiated a Global Programme to roll out Office 365 across the Business. To date, the Programme has migrated over 30,000 users to Office 365 and enabled a host of applications in the Enterprise. As part of the transition to BAU and to build on the success and learnings of the Programme, a small & dedicated 365 Product Team was created in the latter part of 2016. It’s strategic areas of focus include the global alignment of training & education, preparing and transitioning product releases, ensuring effective problem management exists, owning the product governance framework and being the project and delivery interface for Office 365 at DAN.
Dentsu Aegis Network