Do you have experience in Operations or Finance? Are you reliable, with a positive attitude and an excellent attention to detail?
Keep reading… I think we have the job for you!
WHO ARE WE?
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and to work with, in the industry. At Vizeum we understand that the relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their consumers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communications landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Here at Vizeum we are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our fantastic Ops team on a 6-month contract, with potential to extend!
SO, WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
- You’ll be responsible for the billing approvals and invoicing admin
- One of your key tasks would be to bill our clients and to keep PO trackers up to date.
- You’ll book activity on the system via DDS/Media Ocean, where you will look after the booking and billing of fees
- Manage invoicing process to ensure smooth running of invoicing including liaising with stakeholders, reconciling media plans and monthly unbilled reports to close all invoice queries and ensuring that all finance procedures are delivered on time and accurately!
- You will help to support the planning team with checking media plans, budgets & PO’s
- Assist the Operations Support Partner with the day to day coordination of client processes regarding invoicing and debt collection, driving best practise.
- Operations or Finance experience, and it’s a bonus if you have experience working within a media business
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- IT literate – comfortable working with spreadsheets & large amounts of data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work as an individual but also within a flexible team
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible, reliable and enthusiastic!
THIS SOUNDS GREAT, BUT WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network