This is a varied role combining the technical delivery of high-quality A/B & Multivariate tests with the setup and tagging of web analytics platforms. This role would be suitable for a candidate with 2-3 years’ experience in the end-to-end optimisation process and is strong in frontend coding and conversion rate optimisation.
You will be hands on in delivering client work from day one. You will work towards becoming an expert and quickly develop responsibility for delivering high quality client projects.
- Developing and managing the testing roadmap for clients
- Reviewing the analytics and client KPIs to understand where most value can be brought via optimisation
- Establishing measurement of tests using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytics platforms
- Work closely with the team to ensure projects are in line with client expectations and will deliver reliable data to drive decision making.
- Join status calls with clients to ensure momentum on their analytics & testing plans
The Ideal Candidate
- You need to be fascinated by the opportunity to improve conversion rates through designing & delivering alternative A/B test experiences
- Team player. If you’re willing to work hard and communicate openly with your team, the rewards will be a fun working environment and an opportunity to quickly develop an increasingly sought-after set of skills in an expanding industry.
- An understanding of digital metrics and attention to detail is important – clients will be making key business decisions based on the tests you create and measurement frameworks you recommend and implement.
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients. As a leading digital marketing agency, we create powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s largest and most successful brands and our diligence has been recognised with multiple awards including The Drum’s Media Agency of the year 2016. From effective search engine marketing programs to social media strategies, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition. Our clients turn to us for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results.
Get in touch if you want to hear more about this role or click to apply for the chance make your mark within our award-winning team!
Dentsu Aegis Network