Owned Media Account Manager
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients’ problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with myself.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager in iProspect, the core of your role is to ensure the execution of activities according to a project plan, allowing our fantastic clients to reach their KPI’s. As their key contact you’ll also make sure they receive best in class customer service alongside this.
- Collaborate with client team and Account Director to translate business objectives into an actionable Owned Media strategy and guarantee its accomplishment.
- Proactively suggest new propositions and product solutions helping to position iProspect as a market leader.
- Work with the Account Director to manage financial responsibilities and track income performance throughout the year.
- Detect up and cross sell opportunities in line with financial targets and the Dentsu Aegis Network product and service offering
- Contribute to Owned Media pitch planning and content
It would be great if you have had some exposure to:
- HTML knowledge
- Commercial and strategic eye
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Digital Performance knowledge
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentsu Aegis Network