Owned Media Account Manager
Who are we?
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients’ problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives.
You'll join a passionate community of 60+ SEO specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
What’s the job?!
Here at iProspect we are on the hunt for an Owned Media Account Manager!
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Managing contact with the client; serves as a main point of contact, connecting credibly with internal and external client teams, creating first class relationships
- Supervising and evaluates the Account Executive / Analysts activities, whilst working to inspire, lead and develop direct reports throughout
- Collaborating with client team and Account Director to translate business objectives into an actionable Owned Media strategy, defining the overall project plan and guarantying its accomplishment
- Proactively suggesting new propositions and product solutions helping to position iProspect as a market leader
- Working with the Account Director to manage financial responsibilities, and track income performance throughout the year
- Training the Account Executives / Analysts, spotting their development opportunities which would facilitate their progression
- Detecting up and cross sell opportunities in line with financial targets and the Dentsu Aegis Network product and service offering
- Contributing to Owned Media pitch planning and content
- HTML knowledge
- Commercial and strategic eye
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Advanced Web Analytics experience
- Digital Performance knowledge
- Marketing knowledge
- Fluent in English and Russian
But, what can we offer you?!
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
The salary bracket for this role is £30-35,000 per annum, and the closing date for all applications is 12th January 2018. The role is based in London, UK.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch!
Dentsu Aegis Network