Carat Global are looking for a PA to support designated Global Client Leads in their day to day work by providing pro-active diary management and PA support, whilst liaising with teams and clients as necessary.
- Produce documents in PowerPoint (for client meetings/new business pitches etc), Word and Excel. Creative input will be required for PowerPoint documents, where necessary.
- Extensive online diary management (using Outlook) including identifying clashes and pro-actively seeking solutions, checking rooms are booked for internal/client meetings etc. Working within a global environment, it is important to be confident dealing with International time-zones.
- Book frequent and complex flight, accommodation and transfer arrangements and update traveller’s diaries with a comprehensive schedule; visa applications wherever necessary.
- Organise complex meetings involving many participants, organise appropriate refreshments and participants’ travel as required.
- Build relationships within network of PA’s in London and globally for international support.
- Direct liaison with clients on varied requests for support in Regent’s Place.
- General client team support on all admin issues. Provide advice and guidance to team members about travel, meeting set-up, expenses etc.
- New starter forms and induction presentations for client team.
- Fielding telephone calls and taking detailed messages to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Submitting expense claims and timesheets as well as prompting the Leadership team to approve expense claims for their teams.
- Cover other Carat Global PA’s when necessary, eg, holiday and sickness.
- Note taking during leadership meetings when required. Prepare and circulate meeting agenda’s, printing, binding and filing documents.
- Ad hoc support to leadership team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Diligent when checking own and others’ work for errors and with a high quality standard.
- Detail-orientated – leaves nothing to chance, covers all bases.
- Ability to keep calm in the face of multiple seemingly conflicting requests.
- Experience of working with/co-ordinating local markets advantageous but not essential.
- Strong communication and expert listening skills.
- Emotionally intelligent : will work with smart, strong and creative characters.
- ‘Can do’ attitude: resourceful and driven to find solutions and present options.
- Equipped with honed time management strategies.
- Experience supporting Senior Executives.
- Media knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Expert user of MS Office and comfortable using other IT software.
- Cosmopolitan and able to relate to and engage with others from different countries / cultures.
About the Company
Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, which is the first truly global communications network for the digital age. Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and consists of ten brands: Carat; Dentsu; Dentsu media; iProspect; Isobar; mcgarrybowen; Posterscope; Merkle; MKTG; and Vizeum.
Established in 1966 as the world’s first media agency, Carat currently service clients more than 150 countries and employs more than 10,000 staff worldwide. Our vision is to ‘Redefine Media’, to create powerful client business outcomes through a command of media convergence. Carat work with some of the world’s largest and most inspiring brands including P&G, Coke, Adidas, General Motors, Mattel, Diageo, Lego, and Mondelez.