PPC Account Director (Paid Search)
Are you an enthusiastic PPC expert, who is passionate about digital solutions?
Would you love to not work on your birthday?
Do you want to work with the latest and most innovative tools on the market?
Then you have come to the right place, as we are looking for a PPC Account Director to join the largest, most forward thinking PPC team in the UK.
Smarter than the rest, your default setting is wondering 'What if?' You're into the latest development in digital, constantly curious about what's new, and up to speed with industry opinions in the press. You can see the big picture without losing sight of small details, and you never stop finding ways to make things better.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure working process between PPC and account teams to guarantee integrated performance planning
- Act as strategic lead for all PPC accounts within defined responsibility, owning relationships with senior clients.
- Work closely with other Search Account Directors and PPC Operations Directors, and contribute to pitches.
- Responsible for developing, supporting and managing a team
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in PPC (essential), having managed large, complex PPC accounts across vertical markets
- Experience of managing and developing high-performing PPC teams, including senior-practitioners, as well as acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to senior clients
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage profitability and income across multiple accounts, along with being an articulate presenter.
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because digital doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and tactics that will teach us a few things too.
What we’re like
Drive, digital-obsessed and excited by what we do — that's us. We live to get the best results for our clients, especially if it means doing something no-one's done before. We think as a team.
With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, creating online experiences people really connect with.
What about my team specifically?
Our paid search is integrated, omnichannel and omnipresent, consumer driven and data led – a unique proposition that positions our clients to win in today's digital economy and ensure they're for future-proofed success.
You'll join a passionate community of 100+ of the best search specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded sorts in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work drinks to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global network to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network