PPC Account Director
The Account Director will provide strategic leadership for a team of experts across PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic and other performance channels to maximise income and profit from the Fetch account portfolio. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is specialised in PPC with some understanding of other channels and a desire to move into a multi-channel role. You will lead, inspire and develop the team in order to deliver best-in-class media planning implementation to Fetch clients. The Account Director is ultimately responsible for campaigns and client relationships; including the identification of strategic opportunities.
Knowledge of PPC and awareness of the wider marketing mix, strong client management skills and the ability to manage and develop a team (direct and non-direct reports) are crucial in this role.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Clients and Strategic development
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of each Client’s business and market - understanding the external influences on the client’s business and how the agency can add value to the Clients business.
- Engage with client in a continuous dialogue about the progress of their business in relation to their strategies and plans and how Fetch might help accelerate progress
- Understand clients at a personal and professional level, adding value at every appropriate opportunity. Use understanding of clients to extend commercial relationships
- To continually exhibit an ability to create inspirational and cohesive solutions for the client’s business to clients
- Develop and manage productive relationships with key client personnel
- Show commitment to each client to ensure that they feel valued and have the agency’s full support at all times. Manage senior client relationships in order that the Client feels part of the agency team in tackling marketing challenges
- Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
- Ensure integration across different digital disciplines at Fetch and the clients other digital agencies
- Supporting day to day ad operations to ensure continual high levels of service to clients
- Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
- Contribute to the New Business process with a willingness to work on pitches.
- Willingness to develop commercial skills understanding contract and legal aspects of the account.
- Maximise commercial opportunities for existing and potential accounts. Look to develop existing client business and cross sell skills that are available within the agency
- Strong executional knowledge of PPC to guide the team, and strategic knowledge of other channels; SEO, Paid Social & Display
- Be responsible for managing the combined output of the digital specialists within your remit ensuring quality output of work across all digital channels.
- Create measureable forecasts and projections and actively challenge legacy measurement techniques.
- Manage your teams campaign weekly reporting, tracking performance versus key client performance metrics, and monitoring the impact of your tests and optimisations.
- Own delivery of agreed performance targets (cross channel) closely monitoring performance vs monthly/quarterly targets and manage intra-channel optimisations to meet targets.
- Ensure account has an insight driven clear and achievable optimisation schedule. It will be imperative that the client is aware of this plan and the outcomes it will deliver.
- Manage the delivery of weekly/fortnightly/monthly reports and ensure that they contain insightful commentary on performance, key optimisations and recommended next steps.
- Display leadership through leading by example and provide effective counsel to the team at all times
- Inspire the team and ensure successful dissemination of information
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across the agency
- Understand and work with the strengths and weaknesses of the team to maximise performance
- Conduct performance reviews with each team member. Establish clear short term objectives; identify and monitor areas for improvement; and establish a clear set of development actions designed to build on their strengths and manage weaknesses, to help them achieve their potential.
- Early warning to Management and the Agency should there be problems on the account. Seeks counsel from seniors as appropriate. Displays openness and honesty with seniors in a professional manner.
- Assisting marketing with raising the profile of Fetch
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing
- Proven knowledge of digital, including search, display, creative, social, affiliates and analytics.
- Knowledge of Analytics and Planning tools. Google Analytics would be essential but in addition some exposure to Adobe Analytics would be great.
- Knowledge of DCM and ad serving. DMP knowledge would be a plus.
- An awareness of the wider marketing mix
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of clients day-to-day jobs
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Excellent presentation skills and strong experience of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven record of developing colleagues
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressured environment.
- Contribute to annual new business targets.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- Structured performance development programme
- The chance to take on and manage your own projects from day one
- The opportunity to work across international clients and famous brands
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- The opportunity and support to progress and develop across all Dentsu Aegis brands at a global level.
- A sociable and buzzy working environment full of like-minded people, passionate and enthusiastic about digital innovation.
Fetch is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, , Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other. Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Hotels.com, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
Fetch provides its clients with expertise across all areas of mobile-first communications, with a particular stronghold in mobile media planning and buying, being the largest purchaser of mobile advertising, globally.
Dentsu Aegis Network