PPC Assistant - Graduate
As a Paid Search assistant you will support a team of Paid Search experts in managing large-scale campaigns on Google and Bing. Responsibilities include analysis of performance, the market and competitors; campaign and client management; campaign optimisation; reporting and working with your team to ensure that your accounts remain at the cutting edge of the industry. Ultimately, if you excel, you will have the opportunity for progression into senior roles within the team and the business.
- Gather data to compile meaningful client reports, which offer context and insight wherever possible
- Complete daily budget checks to ensure spending is in line with the agreed strategy
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes.
- Respond to team and client briefs, matching the specifications in a timely manner
- Provide response to client and client service contacts within agreed time scales.
- To learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technology.
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional Skills:
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Effective when working as part of a team.
- Problem solving & analytical skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network