PPC Assistant (Graduate)
As a Paid Search assistant you will support a team of Paid Search experts in managing large-scale campaigns on Google and Bing. Responsibilities include analysis of performance, the market and competitors; campaign and client management; campaign optimisation; reporting and working with your team to ensure that your accounts remain at the cutting edge of the industry.
- Gather data to compile meaningful client reports, which offer context and insight wherever possible
- Complete daily budget checks to ensure spending is in line with the agreed strategy
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes.
- Respond to team and client briefs, matching the specifications in a timely manner
- Provide response to client and client service contacts within agreed time scales.
- To learn and be a competent user of all relevant tools & technology.
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional Skills:
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Effective when working as part of a team.
- Problem solving & analytical skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network