We have a new requirement for a Paid Search Executive to work within our iProspect brand at our Newcastle office.
As an Executive within the Paid Search team, you will take responsibility to delivering the day to day Paid Search for your clients. Managing the workloads of your junior team you will ensure all work is completed to the highest of standards. Through applying our agencies unique and propriety approach to search you will deliver continual improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovating and insight across your client base.
- Manage daily work flow of juniors in team
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of Paid Search carrying out the day to day optimisation & maximisation independently
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data for accuracy at every stage.
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Be an expert user in all relevant tools & technology
- Ensure all client work is done in line with active 'Account Development Plan' & Project Plans
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary & actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the 'why' and potential remedies
- Accurately forecast potential delivery & ROI for existing clients
- Check DDS bookings & drafts invoices
- Implement, report & reconcile supplier/search engines budget. Checking the work of juniors where applicable.
- Build strong relationships with clients & supplier
The Ideal Candidate
- Microsoft Office - Advanced
- Google AdWords Editor - Advanced
- Microsoft Desktop Editor - Intermediate
- 3rd Party Search Management Tools (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin)- Advanced
- Confident telephone manner & written tone
- Contribute in client meetings
- Present confidently and with impact
- Respond to client calls & emails within set time scales
- Effective diary management
- Check the work of those junior to you to ensure quality and accuracy is 100%
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network