As Paid Search Manager within our PPC team, your role will be to manage a team of Paid Search professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines. You will ensure your team has the necessary tools and skills to maintain the highest standards in Paid Search delivery, ensuring all of our clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- To develop and manage your Paid Search team to an industry leading standard
- Identify and implement training and development of the team, supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery to the highest standard, on time and meeting the client’s goals
- Responsible for quality checking all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice
- Monitor client results and delivery against forecast. Provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance and growth in investment
- Ensure deadlines are met, pro-actively work on accounts where necessary.
- Contribute to the development of our Paid Search product through project work and information sharing
- Create, implement and manage client processes including analytics, tracking, reporting, finance & internal audits
- Build & maintain account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients, managing the implementation through the team
The Ideal Candidate
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Able to work under pressure and adapt the plan, on multiple tasks and with time critical deadlines
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy skills are essential
- An advanced user of Microsoft packages and other relvant tools & technology
- Highly skilled in problem solving & analytical skills, with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Significant experience in channel working at tier 1 Google agencies / clients
- Experienced in team management & development of others, inc coaching & mentoring
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and DoubleClick Certified
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
Dentsu Aegis Network