Are you looking to start a career in Digital PR? We are looking for entry level talent at our Leeds office. You will be responsible for outreaching stories and assets to well researched, relevant and quality websites. You will support the delivery of continual improvement in client results, targets, working closely with the rest of your team.
- Research, plan and deliver Digital PR and outreach campaigns for our clients
- Write press releases to support our stories
- Research and compile relevant media lists
- Sell in our stories to the media
- Be part of the brainstorm and ideation process for PR ideas
- Research and develop relationships with key media often by telephone
- Deliver client requirements to the highest standards for each campaign
- Working with other marketing channels to ensure integration is delivered to maximise client returns
- Develop creative ideas for campaigns
- Build links to our clients websites
- Deliver highly accurate and compelling campaign reports
The Ideal Candidate
- A keen interest in producing or engaging with digital content
- Worked competently with Microsoft packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly effective communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of holding high profile relationships
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Event management
- Strong research skills
- Able to persuade and influence other people
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network