Paid Social Account Manager
Are you an enthusiastic Paid Social expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
- Be the primary point of contact for a group of clients within the iProspect Biddable Activation media team. Clients have been grouped to ensure a good blend of DR/brand clients and prioritised according to billings/complexity.
- Act as the connective tissue between the Biddable Activation media team, the iProspect client servicing team, our sister agencies Carat and Vizeum, and the client themselves.
- Identify and resolve any potential problems with ways of working between the iProspect team and the internal client teams.
- Fully understand client business objectives / communication objectives and ensure these are translated into meaningful platform strategies.
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our partners at Sprinklr, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and emerging social/content amplification platforms.
- Be responsible for the development of members of your team, including the setting of personal objectives and performance reviews.
- Be responsible for the delivery of revenue across the clients within your team and pursue all potential cross sell / up sell opportunities
- Oversee the development of client Biddable Activation media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Where possible work closely with other digital and ATL channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
- Oversee the development of clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams and client servicing department detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through social channels.
- Ensure your team monitors daily delivery and performs regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Committed to building a career in a digital performance marketing agency
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
- Highly commercial - selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside high attention to detail
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network