Paid Social Planner
Do you have previous Paid Social experience, a passionate for digital and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Smarter than the rest, your default setting is wondering 'What if?' You're into the latest development in digital, constantly curious about what's new, and up to speed with industry opinions in the press. You can see the big picture without losing sight of small details, and you never stop finding ways to make things better.
We are on the hunt for a Paid Social Planner to help create, optimise and report on Paid Social campaigns across a portfolio of clients, fulfilling client’s Paid Social and overall digital media marketing objectives. You would support the Paid Social Account Managers and Paid Social Account Directors in their management and client servicing, to help build and deliver high-performing campaigns!.
What will you be doing?
- Paid Social campaign creation, including taking briefs and using market research to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Help the account manager to build client proposals.
- Suggest and implement opportunities to manage Paid Social targeting, and create analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment, also monitoring daily visibility and optimisation
- Deliver regular reporting to clients, along with preparing Campaign evaluations and case studies based on campaign results as appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Some experience of working in Paid Social (essential)
- Passionate about social and digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it (desirable)
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting (essential)
What can we do for you?
We're always learning, because digital doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and tactics that will teach us a few things too.
What we’re like
Drive, digital-obsessed and excited by what we do — that's us. We live to get the best results for our clients, especially if it means doing something no-one's done before. We think as a team.
With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, creating online experiences people really connect with.
What about my team specifically?
With people spending an average of 115 minutes a day on social platforms and 93% of marketers including social in their plans, the iProspect paid social team leads the market. From Snapchat to Facebook, LinkedIn to Instagram, our tier-one partnerships set us apart and enable first-to-market access and unique audience data access.
You'll join a passionate community of 70+ specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded sorts in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work drinks to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network