We’re looking for a Payroll Administrator to join us and help get to grips with all things payroll here at Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN). We have a team of 4 currently but are missing someone eager who can support the whole team and wants to build a career in payroll.
The payroll team of any company is arguably the most important part of the business to ensure everyone is paid correctly and on time. We’re looking for someone to join our payroll team and learn all there is to know about what goes into ensuring this happens. You’ll assist in many of the administrative duties across the department to ensure successful and accurate monthly payroll processing.
Some of the core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To assist in all aspects of the monthly payroll and act as cover when the Payroll Manager is away.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Manage the Leaver process on ADP Freedom (Group payroll system), issuing P45’s, ensuring all deductions are made from final pay etc.
- First point of contact for all employee and departmental queries, owner of the payrollhelp email address.
- To run the monthly payroll from start to finish, from opening a new pay period through to sending the monthly BACS file.
- Import and check all benefits information.
- Review ALL employee tax codes on a regular basis, to ensure that staff are being taxed correctly and not left on the emergency code from day 1, to assist staff to chase HMRC for new codes and NI numbers.
- Responsible for administration of:
- Adjustments to pay
- Season ticket loans
- Monthly data entry
- Maternity calculations
- Annual P11d’s
- Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Salary changes
- Management of payroll inbox
- Hosting monthly payroll surgeries
- Pension refunds
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a high attention to detail as people’s pay can be the most emotive topic for any employee. You will also have had experience in payroll processing, with the payroll cycle from start to finish and the payroll start of year and end of year processes. You will need to have good knowledge on PAYE and payroll legislations and having some experience with ADP Freedom would be beneficial.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll receive on the job training, up skilling and development and we’ll give you the knowledge to deliver new and innovative recruitment plans but you will need to make this happen.
Dentsu Aegis Network is also a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but, for the right candidate, you’ll also be supported to become a qualified payroll professional and so there is a clear path to advance your career at DAN.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 38,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Dentsu Aegis Network consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive
Dentsu Aegis Network