Reporting to: PSG Client Performance Partner
Are you passionate about all things Paid Social & Digital Solutions and looking for a new challenge? Well then, you’ve come to the right place! iProspect are looking for an experienced, client facing Paid Social specialist to join a high performing team in our Central London office.
SO, WHATS THE JOB?
You will lead a team of performance specialists across multiple disciplines within the Vizeum PSG (Performance Solutions Group). It will be your responsibility to lead our performance output on behalf of a well-known brand ensuring that we have the right people performing at a high level in place to deliver valuable campaigns and a transformative digital agenda.
You will lead every aspect of the client relationship from plotting the product development strategy to providing best in class client service across all iProspect touchpoints, maintaining a motivated and high performing team and a progressive product for the client.
This role will mainly be focused on Paid Social, however you will have the opportunity to work across the whole performance mix.
A FEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire, develop and lead a team to deliver the best performance and digital solutions for our clients.
- Contribute to team growth by sharing knowledge and points of view, provide training, guidance and support to your team and the wider iProspect business.
- Be the dedicated first point of contact and own the relationships with key mid/senior level clients as well as briefing Exec Sponsors & leadership on client specific requirements/updates
- Working closely with other Performance Directors and Leaders within the agency, you will lead collaboration and integration with other channels and operating companies within the Dentsu Aegis Network as well as having an active involvement in new business.
The Ideal Candidate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced and thorough understanding of Paid Social as well as a good knowledge of the performance media landscape
- A holistic view of Owned, Earned and Paid
- Have a solid understanding of performance planning & strategy as well as wider media and communications strategy
- Adept at managing data and skilled in delivering value-add insights and implications
- A natural people person you will have extensive management experience across team, client and internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to understand cultural nuances, adapting personal style to fit. Respects differences in culture, approach and skillset
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees. With clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with a huge amount of our roles being filled by internal promotions. Not only will you be part of the iProspect family, you will be part of a much bigger Network within Dentsu Aegis Network, not only in the UK, but Globally, and internal mobility across the globe is actively encouraged. By being part of such a big Network, there is always lots of development sessions going on which you are also encouraged to take part in!
We are committed to creating a GREAT place to work, so you’ll also get perks such as free fresh fruit delivered daily, teas and coffee in the kitchen and around the office. Health and Wellbeing are very important to us so there is always lots going on including; Wellness Wednesdays Incentives, weekly Yoga classes, health awareness talks and diversity and inclusion events (International Women’s and Men’s day, Pride celebrations). We also strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible paid maternity and paternity leave and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as Christmas vouchers, discounted healthcare, further educational assistance, employee assistance programme, company phone, bike to work scheme and TaxSaver tickets. You always get your birthday off, Company closure days at Christmas and Easter and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy additional leave at the beginning of the year too!
We also offer competitive salaries and benefits including; pension plans, income protection, life assurance and critical illness cover.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
iProspect is one of the world’s largest digital performance specialist agencies with 70 global offices across 50 regions and employing more than 2,500 practitioners.
iProspect is also part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of world’s largest media groups
Dentsu Aegis Network