Planning & Buying Assistant (Entry Level)
Are you looking to join the world’s leading location-based marketing specialist? At Posterscope, we have a deep understanding of what people think, feel and do out of the home. Making us experts in reaching and influencing audiences in the physical world.
We are looking for Planning and Buying assistants to join us, responsible for the success of our Out of Home campaigns. Supporting both client and internal teams, ensuring that campaigns are ran to schedule and optimum quality. We’ll give you all of the training and support you need to succeed; all you require is the right attitude
What will you be doing?
- Working in the Planning & Buying team, building a working knowledge and understanding of all company tools and systems (ECOS Planner/Project/Maps, OCS,)
- Responsible for providing administration support to the wider team.
- Responsible for supporting the team on OOH media briefs by utilising mapping and audience research tools.
- Ensuring all administration, responding to briefs and client interaction is undertaken and delivered in a timely manner
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communication skills with the ability to identify and highlight any issues or opportunities
- Able to build positive day to day working relationships with media owner partners and internal stakeholders across Posterscope
- Project management with the ability to manage and prioritise varying volumes of work
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active approach and willing to build OOH and digital knowledge
For us, we’re happy to teach someone all they need to be successful, however what we won’t compromise on is your attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we’re asked to work at pace most of the time, sometimes without all the information you require, so you will need to be flexible in your approach. You’ll need to be curious and have an inquisitive mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don’t understand.
Postersope has over 1,200 people in 57 offices across 35 countries worldwide, and we book over 30,000 OOH campaigns every year. We are renowned for our innovative work and thought leadership, with an array of awards to acknowledge our exceptional client work. This is why it’s so critical that we continue to bring the best talent into our business at the entry level.
Find out more about us here: http://www.posterscope.com/
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Dentsu Aegis Network