Product Director (Technology)
Posterscope are looking for talented, experienced Product Director to lead a team of Product Owners and Product Managers within our dynamic and rapidly expanding team. Areas of upcoming project activity include: externalisation of internal products and extension of programmatic capabilities. This will include user experience and interface re-design and enable the move to SaaS based products.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the OOH and DOOH space and gain experience in different platforms within the industry.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Product Leadership within software development lifecycle environments; working with Business Analysts Developers, Technical Leads, Architects Product Manager as well as Product Owners and Product Managers.
What will you be doing?
Working with the rest of the team implementing the technology strategy for the Global Posterscope business.
The vision of the technology strategy is to transform the way the business works and interacts with its customers. This includes…
- Creating efficiencies in the operational workflow, using technology platforms to facilitate the transaction between purchaser and seller.
- The development of applications that create a competitive advantage in the use of consumer data in location led planning.
- Explore opportunities in order to generate revenue directly from the products i.e SaaS models or managed capabilities
The role is to own technology products within the Posterscope Global Network from product initiation through to delivery and continuous product enhancement.
This involves working with the technology and business leadership team, product users, clients, and external vendors and the rest of technology team.
Drive the continual evolution and improvement of the current product suite to ensure maximum business benefit and adoption is achieved.
Define and own the product roadmap based upon the business leadership guidance, customer and user feedback.
Ensure that requirements are reviewed, prioritised and approved using the governance process defined by the programme, including business case (if applicable), measurement criteria and business sponsorship.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, or other STEM discipline where logical thinking is applied.
The candidate will need to be experience with the software/product development lifecycle and the role of Product Owners/Managers.
The candidate would need to demonstrate experience is owning and defining a software product roadmap and display the necessary communication skills in order to manage the demands of stakeholders and the development resources.
Experience in one of the following areas is a requirement for candidates.
- evolving internal platforms into SaaS products
- management of SaaS products
- technical understanding of digital programmatic ecosystem
The ideal candidate will have finely tuned analytical and evaluation skills, and be focussed on delivering effective and timely results, and can demonstrate their ability to:.
- Analyse and summarise complex business scenarios
- Ability to offer innovative solutions to problems
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders, clients and team members
- Evaluate and transform information into fit for purpose solutions
- Understand software systems and services
- Familiarity with the management and development framework for SaaS products
- Drive a team responsible for delivery within the complete SDLC
The candidate will also display:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Finely tuned communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed problem solving and risk analysis skills
- An excellent attention to detail and a desire to deliver quality outputs
- An ability to pro-actively take ownership and resolve problems as and when they arise
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude
- The aptitude to rapidly acquire new skills
- The ability to work constructively not only leading but also being part of a team
- Drive and enthusiasm to drive change
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network