Do you want to bring your unique skills, diversity of thought and different experiences to a powerful network of specialists?
We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
In your role as a Product Director, you will be leading media strategy across Amplifi our media investment arm and develop market leading propositions for our market-leading clients.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working on the creation of products that will facilitate Amplifi to transition its output from Traditional to Programmatic over the next 2 years.
- You will deliver thought leadership and develop opinion pieces and white papers that can be shared internally to inform and educate the teams for a consistent voice to clients as well as externally to promote Amplifi’s position as a market leader.
- You will be engaging with all of our key media owner partners’, to ensure that we are getting the most out of their products and core propositions.
What is my team like?
- The Product Team is responsible for leading media strategy across Amplifi and developing market-leading propositions for our clients.
- To name a few, the team is currently responsible for driving our connected AV approach, the ‘TV Stack’, designing our top to bottom digital display (including Press) proposition from insights through to measurement and building the proposition for DAN’s people based marketing platform, M1.
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience working in Media Agencies and/or Media Owners and be comfortable communicating with people at all levels across your network.
- You will be at ease when it comes to presenting and have confidence and credibly to clients, coms planners and other media specialist teams.
- You will have knowledge in the media space and always be up to date on the latest trends and have the confidence to jump on ideas and make them happen.
What can we do for you?
We're always learning because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network